Director of Sales Operations
As the Director of Sales Operations at Yotpo, you’ll be focused on process, performance, and efficiency. You’ll succeed in and enjoy this role if you rely on quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify problems, and you have the management skills to own solutions from idea to delivery. You’re a highly analytical leader but can make a decision and own the outcome. Our Director of Sales Operations is responsible for our Small-Medium sized Businesses and Enterprise teams (Account Executives and SDRs) as well as our UK Sales team, totaling above 60 Sales professionals across 2 offices.
- Conduct research and draw conclusions that support key strategic decisions across the sales team on everything from organizational structure and territory assignments to quota and compensation
- Identify opportunities to improve the sales process
- Collaborate with leadership to implement process and policy changes including sales territories, lead qualification, and opportunity handoffs between reps
- Constantly refine compensation plans, quotas, and commissions for the various Sales teams
- Ensure that best practices for sales tools and selling techniques are being adopted across the sales teams
- Recommend the best technology for scaling teams and revenue
- Define, track, and drive attainment of sales metrics and KPIs
- Proactively address any inefficiencies and needs of improvement across the various teams
- 5-7 years in sales management and sales operations, or management consulting with sales ops experience
- Experience managing a Sales Operations team
- Authority in Salesforce CRM
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent judgement
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience modeling compensation and quota structures
- Experience researching and implementing new sales tools to aid the workflow of an inside sales team
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems
- Experience working for a fast growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong ability to nurture great working relationships with various teams and leaders
- Ability to influence other teams to collaborate and support your initiatives
- Collaborative team player
- Fun to work with
- Take your job seriously but not yourself too much
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Opportunity to lead and expand the existing Sales Operations team
- Work collaboratively with a wide array of departments within the organization - across multiple offices - including Sales, Business Performance, Business Applications, Client Services, Marketing, Recruiting, Training, and HR
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top