Director of Sales
Yotpo is seeking an experienced sales leader to cultivate an extraordinary team of sales professionals and continue to scale it. The ideal candidate for our Director of Sales role is a true leader who loves coaching sales people and helping professionals fulfill their career potential. Our Director of Sales is a problem solver, team player and has an appetite for growth and new challenges.
Our current Director of Sales is moving to London to expand Yotpo’s reach further into the European market. He will be playing a key role in helping us find a person who can make just as significant an impact as he has been able to over the past couple of years.
- Own and manage a team of Account Executive Managers, AEs and Associate AEs.
- Optimize the process and reporting to improve conversions, increase sales productivity and reduce customer acquisition cost.
- Work with marketing to improve messaging, lead scoring, prospect lead nurturing and lead reporting through the sales funnel.
- Mentor and coach the team while relying on data to constantly improve our sales skills and push people to their limits.
- Drive, encourage and teach our AE managers to be the best managers and sales coaches they can be.
- Work with our training team on refining our training program to improve onboarding and ongoing training.
- Cooperate with our recruiting team to fine tune our hiring process.
- Work closely with our SDR team and its leadership to improve the handoff and cross pollination between the teams.
- Partner with our Sales Operations team and Business Performance team to analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes, and drive continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of management experience (including managing managers) and 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Proven success in building and scaling sales teams, creating and implementing processes and compensation programs in fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy building repeatable and sustainable processes, a pipeline of leads, and conversion programs, providing measurable improvement in top-line and bottom-line growth.
- A great eye for talent, culture fit and potential, having successfully hired the right people in the past, enabling your team to exceed expectations.
- A thorough understanding of the full sales cycle.
- Expertise in motivating a large, highly productive team.
- You are creative, opportunistic and an expert problem solver.
- Salesforce proficiency
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Opportunity to work directly alongside our VP of Sales and Director of Sales Development to build out an already successful, smart and supportive NYC sales team, with a focus on continued expansion throughout the entire U.S. territory.
- Continue to scale a sales-team that doubled in size over the course of 2016.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits (including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance).
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased sales.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top