Director of Go To Market Enablement
- New York, NY
What is Yotpo? You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
What is the role? As Director of Go To Market Enablement, you will regularly assess the needs of the business and design, develop and deliver talent solutions that increase individual, team and organizational performance.
As part of Revenue Operations, the mission of the Learning and Enablement team is to build a culture of learning and development by delivering learning experiences and tools that enable all Yotpo employees to do their best work, develop their skills and drive business results. We are helping Yotpo evolve into an even more desirable destination for talent and as a part of this team, you will play a vital role in creating and fostering a supportive culture where our employees can succeed.
- Define the business requirements across GTM functions to develop impactful enablement solutions aligned with company objectives
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives across the Enablement team
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with GTM leadership, product marketing and HR to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented
- Develop a team of awesome enablement professionals, manage them, mentor them and inspire them to do their best work
- Actively participate as a member of GTM leadership teams and identify gaps or opportunities in order to define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Design, develop and deploy learning programs in the areas of new hire onboarding, product, people development, systems and tools and content and communication
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Experience building and leading enablement and partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to do the work in addition to developing a strategy
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make our customer groups more productive
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply - while the office is working remotely until April 2021, this is a NY-based position given the future needs of the role
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top