Director of FP&A
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, will fill a key role in the Finance department at Yotpo. Our new Director will be responsible for a wide range of activities, including managing the budget process, consolidating and analyzing forecast, long-range strategic/financial planning, business scenario modeling and benchmarking, interpreting SaaS metrics, and creating and delivering presentations, as well as building, nurturing, and managing the FP&A team.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional financial competence, strong business acumen, executive presence and leadership capabilities, a deep knowledge of financial analytics tools and techniques, critical-thinking proficiency, and exceptional communication skills. We are looking for someone who can combine great data analytics skills with business insights to fuel company growth.
- Produce and deliver monthly/quarterly/annual budget for actual operating results and related analyses, including narratives explaining budget variances
- Manage the FP&A team in order to deliver all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, and analytics in support of company needs
- Manage the timely delivery of required financial and key performance indicator reporting to the Executive Management Team and the Board of Directors’ meetings
- Partner with other departments to prepare required reports
- Manage ad hoc projects/analysis as needed working directly with senior management
- Manage the compensation calculation, review and analysis for variable compensation on a monthly basis
- Provide input on compensation policies, levels and comparables
- Take a proactive approach to defining metrics, reports, and dashboards, including development, maintenance and updates of daily and monthly key metrics reports
- More than 5 years experience and knowledge in participating or leading financial forecasting, budgeting, and financial model development processes
- SaaS or Startup industry background
- Expertise with income statements and balance sheets
- Hands on experience with budgeting software
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM
- Strategic Leader that is both hands on and business savvy
- At least 3 years experience directly managing, hiring, developing and motivating a team
- Master's degree - advantage
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top