Data Science Researcher
At Yotpo, the data team is considered a strategic pillar for expanding our product to reach new frontiers.
The Data Science team is a rapid delivery team working in a big data environment on a rich variety of machine learning and data science problems involving NLP, statistical inference, prediction models, computer vision etc.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our team. It is a great opportunity to conduct real research and develop algorithms using vast amounts of data; and most importantly, be part of the unique company culture we have here at Yotpo.
If you consider yourself to be a team player who likes to share ideas and brainstorm with others, and a highly creative person who enjoys solving problems, we will be delighted to meet you :)
- Conduct research and find solutions to a variety of ML problems in different fields (NLP, computer vision, recommendation systems and plenty more).
- Implement POCs and take part of their delivery to production in cooperation with the big data team.
- Brainstorm a lot! Collaborate with other team members to solve difficult problems.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic researcher, not afraid to explore new areas of research.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or any other relevant field).
- Excellent mathematical skills and statistical understanding - required.
- An understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures).
- Familiarity with Python - required.
Experience with machine learning packages (keras, scipy, numpy, pandas etc.) - an advantage.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and technologies (Spark, MapReduce) - an advantage.
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top