Data Science Researcher
At Yotpo, the data team is considered a strategic pillar for expanding our product to reach new frontiers.
The Data Science team is a rapid delivery team working in a big data environment on a rich variety of machine learning and data science problems involving NLP, statistical inference, prediction models, computer vision etc.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our team. It is a great opportunity to conduct real research and develop algorithms using vast amounts of data; and most importantly, be part of the unique company culture we have here at Yotpo.
If you consider yourself to be a team player who likes to share ideas and brainstorm with others, and a highly creative person who enjoys solving problems, we will be delighted to meet you :)
- Conduct research and find solutions to a variety of ML problems in different fields (NLP, computer vision, recommendation systems and plenty more).
- Implement POCs and take part of their delivery to production in cooperation with the big data team.
- Brainstorm a lot! Collaborate with other team members to solve difficult problems.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic researcher, not afraid to explore new areas of research.
- +2 years of experience as data science researcher
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or any other relevant field).
- Good coding and software engineering skills
- Excellent mathematical skills and statistical understanding - required.
- An understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures).
- Familiarity with Python - required.
Experience with machine learning packages (keras, scipy, numpy, pandas etc.) - an advantage.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and technologies (Spark, MapReduce) - an advantage
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Back to top