Compensation & Benefits Manager
Yotpo is eager to hire a Compensation and Benefits Manager who thrives in the details; someone who likes to build and streamline processes. This is a great opportunity for an analytical, data-oriented HR professional to contribute greatly in an instrumental role within an innovative and fast-paced company.
The Comp & Benefits Manager will onboard and update benefits, develop compensation strategies, and provide reporting and analytics to key stakeholders across Yotpo. As our first comp and benefits-specific hire, you will serve as our in-house expert and have full ownership over projects while working in tandem with multiple departments across Yotpo.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Create and manage reporting on metrics related to employee benefits, career progression metrics, diversity and compensation, management reports, and organizational health indicators.
- Take ownership of data input and accuracy on all existing employee changes.
- Determine ways to automate processes, reducing manual data entry where possible.
- Assist in the evaluation of HRIS organizational needs and ensure existing system design meets the changing requirements.
- Project manage special initiatives that may include job tiering, HRIS development and other HR related work.
- Oversee and administer employee benefits through our 3rd party vendor, including 401k, medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, disability, PTO, etc.
- Manage all of Yotpo’s benefits offerings, including Leaves of Absences (disability, FMLA, personal, etc.), conducting regular benefits analyses to ensure our offerings remain current and competitive. Build out benefits and wellness programs to enrich our offerings.
- Lead annual enrollment and be the point person for Yotpo’s benefits, always striving to discover areas in which we can enhance our offerings.
- Spearhead employee benefit information sessions, onboarding and workshops.
- Own the compensation planning and development (including sales compensation) and deployment compensation philosophy. This includes administration, researching external benchmarks, and proactively advising on all compensation changes.
- Take the lead on external salary surveys and internal benchmarking initiatives.
- Leverage Yotpo’s internal metrics as well as industry standards to ensure our compensation plans are effective and competitive.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to make salary recommendations.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience including directly supporting SaaS sales compensation plans
- HRIS and reporting experience
- Experience working in tandem with the Human Resources function and an understanding of that department’s processes, system set up, interdependencies and data flow
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft office, especially Microsoft Excel and/or Microsoft Access
- Ability to ensure system and data accuracy and integrity through critical and analytical thinking
- Autonomous worker with strong prioritization capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly organized, detail/result oriented and customer focused
- Must be flexible and adaptable within a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook, Instagram and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top