Communications and Community Manager
Based in New York, Yotpo is a leading provider of customer-centric, commerce marketing solutions for thousands of established and emergent brands, including Patagonia, Glossier, THINX, GoPro, and 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc. Offering the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty and referrals, Yotpo helps commerce businesses accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.
Identifying and engaging our target audiences, the first Communications and Community Manager will be responsible for elevating and continuously evolving communications efforts to raise Yotpo’s profile as a clear leader in the modern commerce ecosystem. This position will amplify marketing campaigns and thought leadership initiatives across media channels to drive top of funnel awareness and, specifically, grow organic traffic. Through proactive outreach and strong content writing skills, this Manager will serve as Yotpo’s brand champion, building relationships and further strengthening our voice within the community.
- Assist in the development of Yotpo’s brand voice, style guide and editorial best practices
- Write editorials, press release, reports, white papers, blog posts and social content
- Edit copy to ensure consistency in voice and quality
- Source, draft and submit speaking pitches for conferences and awards nominations
- Lead the management and engagement of Yotpo’s earned and owned media accounts
- Identify opportunities to establish and grow our presence across relevant conversations, groups, and forums; nurture community through active and continuous dialogue and engagement
- Source content across the company and maintain the earned media editorial calendar
- Direct Studio resources to produce breakthrough visual content including hero images and infographics
- Partner with the broader editorial team in conceiving then spearheading high impact earned media campaigns
- Share performance reports and insights on post, campaign, and community engagement with cross-functional teams to help us evolve and improve strategies
- 3+ years experience in a marketing copywriter role, preferably in-house at an early- or mid-stage startup
- 2+ years of experience as a Community Manager
- Demonstrated experience in growing a company’s earned media presence
- Strong ability to develop content that drives engagement
- Deep familiarity with modern eCommerce brands, professionally and as a consumer
- Working knowledge of SEO and digital marketing
- Problem solver and independent worker
- Detail-oriented and obsessed with advanced planning
- A valid U.S work authorization
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Back to top