Communications and Community Manager
Based in New York, Yotpo is a leading provider of customer-centric, commerce marketing solutions for thousands of established and emergent brands, including Patagonia, Glossier, THINX, GoPro, and 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc. Offering the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty and referrals, Yotpo helps commerce businesses accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.
Identifying and engaging our target audiences, the first Communications and Community Manager will be responsible for elevating and continuously evolving communications efforts to raise Yotpo’s profile as a clear leader in the modern commerce ecosystem. This position will amplify marketing campaigns and thought leadership initiatives across media channels to drive top of funnel awareness and, specifically, grow organic traffic. Through proactive outreach and strong content writing skills, this Manager will serve as Yotpo’s brand champion, building relationships and further strengthening our voice within the community.
- Assist in the development of Yotpo’s brand voice, style guide and editorial best practices
- Write editorials, press release, reports, white papers, blog posts and social content
- Edit copy to ensure consistency in voice and quality
- Source, draft and submit speaking pitches for conferences and awards nominations
- Lead the management and engagement of Yotpo’s earned and owned media accounts
- Identify opportunities to establish and grow our presence across relevant conversations, groups, and forums; nurture community through active and continuous dialogue and engagement
- Source content across the company and maintain the earned media editorial calendar
- Direct Studio resources to produce breakthrough visual content including hero images and infographics
- Partner with the broader editorial team in conceiving then spearheading high impact earned media campaigns
- Share performance reports and insights on post, campaign, and community engagement with cross-functional teams to help us evolve and improve strategies
- 3+ years experience in a marketing copywriter role, preferably in-house at an early- or mid-stage startup
- 2+ years of experience as a Community Manager
- Demonstrated experience in growing a company’s earned media presence
- Strong ability to develop content that drives engagement
- Deep familiarity with modern eCommerce brands, professionally and as a consumer
- Working knowledge of SEO and digital marketing
- Problem solver and independent worker
- Detail-oriented and obsessed with advanced planning
- A valid U.S work authorization
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP New Business, Sr. Director of Communications and the entire Marketing Team
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 220,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. Our software has directly accelerated small business growth for clients including MVMT Watches, Leesa, and PuraVida Bracelets.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top