If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 202, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Our Client Success Managers mission is to establish partnerships with our premium clients, based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long lasting professional relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of the Yotpo suite of services.
- Get to manage one of the most exciting client domains in Yotpo's portfolio- startups and entrepreneurs.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers, consulting their business while leveraging Yotpo solutions.
- Building strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver.
- Proactively identifying opportunities and optimization points, where Yotpo can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- Analyzing key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points, while educating clients in order to drive campaign improvement.
- Simultaneously and successfully managing multiple client relationships.
- Leading the knowledge sharing effort, from the customer’s voice to all departments in the company.
- Identifying and managing opportunities to organically grow client portfolios, by delivering additional solutions and tools based on business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Economics, Law, or other relevant fields
- 3+ years minimum experience in a client facing role - preferably in a SaaS environment.
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and eCommerce best practices.
- High-level technical know-how in web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls.
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships.
- Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail.
- Working days Monday-Friday.