- New York, NY
As part of the Global Business Performance team and as a Business Analyst in Yotpo’s NYC office, you will play a key part in supporting our business as we continue to grow. Through data analysis and experience with analytical tools and techniques, you will help drive our most strategic initiatives forward and make a huge impact on Yotpo!
A bit about Yotpo: we have four global locations and recently raised an additional $75M in Series E, bringing us to $176M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries. As of August 2018, Yotpo acquired Swell Rewards and SMS Bump further strengthening our offerings with a single product, providing all user generated and incentive based marketing solutions under one umbrella.
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators.
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards.
- Provide actionable recommendations and insights to our major business units.
- Work closely with a wide range of teams, including Senior Management and Ops teams.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working at a SaaS company, B2B and/or B2C.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who not only has technical skills, but is also great working with people and knows how to manage expectations with non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview or a similar tool.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree, or other relevant experience, in Information Systems Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply.
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top