Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. As a technology-driven company, we help businesses collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand. Our clients include disruptor brands like THINX, UNTUCKit, ThirdLove, Steve Madden, and more.
We’re looking for a sharp and talented Bookkeeper to join our finance department.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks of the Israeli parent company
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures
- Communicate with banks
- Oversee payments and reporting to social security, tax authorities, etc.
- Account for fixed assets
- Handle employees expenses and travel report reimbursements
- Oversee credit card activities and reconciliations
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
- Bookkeeping Certificate: Type 3
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper (in-house)
- Previous employment in a global office work environment
- Experience in working with high-tech/startup companies
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Strong Excel skills: a must
- Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
- Experience with Netsuite ERP: a big advantage
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
Back to top