If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 202, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a talented Big Data Developer - Machine Learning to join our Data Science Team. We are a fast-growing company that is building a multi-product platform for eCommerce brands, and the Data Science team is at the heart of Yotpo’s innovative solutions. Our team works on fundamental challenges within the eCommerce space which span a variety of domains, such as Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems and more.
As part of your role you will:
- Building ML solutions for Yotpo’s eCommerce marketing products
- Design and develop distributed infrastructures for training and inference
- Collaborate with highly experienced researchers and big data developers
The ideal candidate is an experienced SW developer, a true team player with a passion for cutting-edge technologies, who will join us in working on both existing and new products.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in software development, at least 1 year experience with python - a must
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Experience working with a cloud technology stack (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Prior academic education in machine learning
- Experience implementing ML, NLP, computer vision or recommendation systems in a production environment
- Experience using advanced python packages (e.g., Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenCV)
- Experience with distributed computing systems (e.g., Spark).
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where you will develop various machine learning engines.
- An innovative culture that fuels professional and personal growth