Big Data Developer
For our new department, we are looking for a talented Big Data developer. The Big Data developer will work closely with our Research team to implement statistical and machine learning algorithms.
The role includes helping to design, build and scale our data infrastructure using the best tools the open source world has to offer. The ideal candidate is a true team player with a passion for cutting-edge technologies, who will join us in creating both existing and new products.
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience with server-side development.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level systems language (Java, C#, Scala, etc).
- Good knowledge of additional languages or data science tools (Python, R, Scala) – advantage.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (HBase, MapReduce, Hive/Pig) or Spark – advantage.
- Experience in building large scale data systems – advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top