Yotpo’s Account Executive position is a role integral to our continued growth strategy and expansion of our footprint within the US market. We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives who ideally have an existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and/or direct B2B sales, who will have an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our full suite of products to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Manage your own leads, many of which are inbound and qualified by our SDR team. Utilize online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads and develop/maintain your pipeline.
- Make a high volume of daily outbound and inbound sales calls to business owners across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Yotpo’s platform and SaaS solution, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Bachelor or University Degree
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- 2-5 years of sales experience in a consultative selling environment through an inside sales model
- A strong history of executing full life cycle sales over the phone
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and deal closing
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media is a plus
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Ability to uncover businesses needs while delivering a solution
- The ability to learn quickly
- Stellar work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated-content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits (including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance)
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded. Promotion & sales growth opportunities are a reality here.
- Opportunity to work directly alongside our VP of Sales in addition to an incredible team of smart, supportive, and like-minded people.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top