If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Account Executive, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization.
We are scaling at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn and have the passion to be successful.
We will make it our job to help you learn the skills you need not only for this role but also for your future.
- Manage both qualified inbound leads from our Marketing & Partner team
- Run scheduled demos for high level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and CEOs across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, from outreach (when necessary) to close, while continuously seeking creative strategies to engage prospective clients
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Proactive daily pipeline management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- +1 years of full cycle sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with highly consultative, short sales cycle and multi-product offerings
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
- Understanding of the decision-making structure in small to midsize companies
- Previous Sales Methodology training, marketing experience, and strong customer references preferred
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo UK:
- Private healthcare.
- Pension contribution.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet part of the UK team: Jamie Clohesy, Tom Clarke
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.