Technical Specialist I
Since 2005, Yodle has grown to 1,400+ employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert levels of service, we make online marketing accessible to local businesses.
Everyone at Yodle plays a pivotal role in the company’s overall success. Here, there’s no such thing as slipping through the cracks. We’ve maintained our startup culture for a reason: to create an environment where you can own your ideas and run with them, no matter where you happen to fall on the org chart.
The main focus of this role is to provide expert remote support for Lighthouse PMG customers operating dental practices nationwide. Technical Support is provided with a problem solving approach with a blend of customer service, technical expertise, instruction and the understanding of the customer's dental office and practice environment.
- Leads, diagnoses and troubleshoots complex, multi-level or ambiguous information, providing remote support services to end-users.
- Assesses minor or complex technical issues, identifying support resources, and tracking case information.
- Communicates complex technical issues and customer concerns or problems members of Development team, translating technical information, results and solutions back to customers at the level of technical complexity required for understanding.
- Establishes, builds and improves customer relationships through the case management process.
- Manages problem resolution, updating case documentation and communicating case updates to management, and customers.
- Diagnose and identify issues with hardware and/or the network.
- Document all calls and results.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a technical field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years previous work experience in a technical customer support role
- Knowledge of networking and operating systems (Windows & MAC), databases (SQL), remote connectivity,ODBC
- Knowledge of file structures, databases, 32 bit/64 bit machines
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience adapting to change
- Strong customer service orientation, interacting with both internal and external customers
- Previous experience working from a support center with customers nationwide (networking and building relationships with individuals in remote locations)
- Excellent understanding of the technical support business
Yodle offers an excellent health and welfare package for you and your family, including a 401K match! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours!
Back to top