Sales Representative, New York
Since 2005, Yodle has grown to 1,400+ employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert levels of service, we make online marketing accessible to local businesses.
Everyone at Yodle plays a pivotal role in the company’s overall success. Here, there’s no such thing as slipping through the cracks. We’ve maintained our startup culture for a reason: to create an environment where you can own your ideas and run with them, no matter where you happen to fall on the org chart.
We're looking for enthusiastic Sales Representatives ready to crush the next challenge. Sales experience? Awesome, but not necessary. We can teach you everything you need to know. Top candidates for Yodle’s Sales Representative position should be super motivated, competitive, eager to get on the phone, tech-savvy, ready to learn and ready to earn. You’ll master the art of selling, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks. Ready to win? Read on and apply!
Yodle’s Responsibilities to You:
- Pay you fairly and transparently for everything you do with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary and residuals on your book of business
- Give you top-notch 30 day sales training program, and all the tools you need: leads, software and techniques
- Give you experience you need to make sales in a fast-paced tech company and skills to interact confidently with small business owners in many industries
- Offer you incentives to strive for: large commission checks, career advancement, leadership/management training, recognition, exciting contests, and our annual President’s Club trip to an international location
- Give you a highly energetic and incredibly FUN atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, bright peers, and passionate teams
- Give you the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, mentor, manage, and succeed in all aspects of your career
Your Responsibilities at Yodle:
- Drive revenue by acquiring new customers (Currently we have more than 50,000)
- Make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses
- Set and run online product demonstrations
- Use sales strategies to close deals
- Develop expertise across your designated industries
- Become a successful sales rep and work your way up the ladder!
- Work hard every day, be coachable and bring a contagious positive attitude
- Play to Win and Have Fun!
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn
- You love closing … or think you might, once you learn how
- You prefer working at a fast pace
- You’re organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re proficient and savvy with technology
Yodle offers an excellent health and welfare package for you and your family, including a 401K match! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours!
Back to top