Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) Web.com is one the most dynamic and fastest growing companies serving small business on the internet since 1997. The company now has over 3 million customers with revenues of approximately $500 million. Web.com separates itself from the competition through its comprehensive product offerings and personalized customer service. It is an organization where entrepreneurial spirit and human resourcefulness are encouraged and valued. Web.com provides a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online.
Web.com is a global domain registrar and further meets the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle with affordable, subscription-based solutions including website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products, eCommerce solutions and call center services. For more information, please visit www.web.com; follow Web.com on Twitter @webdotcom or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/web.com.
- Lead design and implementation of highly available, scalable and distributed services for hosting platform as part of an Agile team; Regularly determining new ways of improving existing environment and discovering ways to implement new technology into existing infrastructure.
- Lead projects from requirements phase to deployment in production; Write and review code, design, test, and collaborate to get that code into production.
- Architect/design and build new platform system infrastructure.
- Lead design/development of support and system tools to help automate administration and support tasks.
- Provide support for large server environment maintaining system standardization, security, software, and performance.
- Drive, motivate and mentor team members to build a strong team.
- Communicate with upper management, your team, Architecture group, and other technology peers.
- Demonstrated experience as an architect or lead designer on a high-volume, scalable system.
- Scripting languages; Shell scripts/Perl/php/python/lua etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, Apache/Nginx and SAN/NAS, databases, network and security.
- Java and/or similar programming skills preferred. Experiences in cloud/virtualization, big-data, SOA, Micro Services preferred.
Back to top