Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Since 2005, Yodle has grown to 1,400+ employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert levels of service, we make online marketing accessible to local businesses.
Everyone at Yodle plays a pivotal role in the company’s overall success. Here, there’s no such thing as slipping through the cracks. We’ve maintained our startup culture for a reason: to create an environment where you can own your ideas and run with them, no matter where you happen to fall on the org chart.
How would you like to join a winning sales team?
How would you like to work where you are truly paid for YOUR performance?
Would you like to be part of a fun and competitive culture?
At Yodle, we understand there is a sales learningcurve so we now offer a
RAMPED COMPENSATION plan for the first 90 days of employment
There is a reason Yodle is recognized as one of Fortune Magazine’s “Top 10 Best Places to Work” in 2016. Life at Yodle is more than just a job. You could work anywhere, but you’ll prefer to work here.
Yodle is now a division of Web.com. We are a leader in the online marketing space, supporting small and medium-sized businesses. We help our customers grow their businesses on-line. We provide what businesses need to find and keep customers – an all in one, integrated solution. We have over 3.4 million customersin over 250 industries and continue to grow.
We are seeking highly charged and experienced sales professionals to help drive our performance to the next level. Come see how you can be a part of our future.
What you’ll do:
- Make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses with our proven sales process
- Set and run online product demonstrations across many industries all across the USA
- Develop expertise across your designated
- Work hard every day and bring a contagious positive attitude
What you should have:
- 1+ years in a professional, high-volume sales
- Cold calling experience with a short (1-3 call) sales cycle
- Proven track record as a top earner on your current sales team
- Experience closing sales with small business owners/decision makers
- Knowledge of lead management systems/CRM tools
- Technical proficiency and comfort with online navigation
- Uncapped commission plus base pay –
- Ramped higher base wage in first 90 days of employment
- A management team that is committed to making you better at your job on a daily basis
- Be part of a proven successful organization that has always been recognized as a Best Place to Work in all of our locations
- Top performers are eligible for our annual President’s Club trip to an all-inclusive tropical resort
- Work in a competitive and highly energetic office where everyone around you supports your efforts
- Performance-based career advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- A complete suite of benefits, including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily, Weekly and monthly contests
- Lunch provided daily at no cost
Yodle offers an excellent health and welfare package for you and your family, including a 401K match! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours!
Back to top