Customer Success Consultant
Since 2005, Yodle has grown to 1,400+ employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert levels of service, we make online marketing accessible to local businesses.
Everyone at Yodle plays a pivotal role in the company’s overall success. Here, there’s no such thing as slipping through the cracks. We’ve maintained our startup culture for a reason: to create an environment where you can own your ideas and run with them, no matter where you happen to fall on the org chart.
The Customer Success Consultant within the Client Services Department is a strategic liaison with Yodle’s franchise clients. This role provides customer support through digital marketing expertise. The Customer Success Consultant is focused on developing and improving customer’s marketing strategies, working closely with client leadership and partnering with Yodle Sales, Product Performance, and Client Services teams..
- Maintain and grow client relationships for a sizeable book of business in a wide variety of segments
- Identify strategic opportunities to increase revenue within dedicated book of business
- Make budget recommendations to increase overall client revenue potential
- Maintain and update monthly billing for franchise locations and assists with corporate level billing.
- Provide consultation on the development and improvement of clients’ marketing strategies via phone and email
- Recognize strengths and weaknesses with clients’ current marketing strategies and make recommendations for improvements
- Analyze client website landscape architecture and make recommendations for optimal performance (i.e. click through rate and conversation rate)
- Create and diagnose client performance reports and present to client CEOs, CMOs, and other client stakeholders
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting service level agreements (SLAs) to provide timely response and resolution
- Keep abreast of latest industry products, services, information and trends
- Consistently partner with Sales, Product Performance, and Client Services teams to ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Other duties as assigne
- Exceptionally organized self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and move to the next task
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Online marketing industry experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience managing client relationships within a high-volume environment
- Certified Google Advertising Professional is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a Marketing concentration
- Digital marketing expertise with the paid search and organic landscape
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and required
- Proficiency in Tableau, Sales Force, Service Cloud, Live Ops, and Smartsheet preferred
Yodle offers an excellent health and welfare package for you and your family, including a 401K match! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours!
Back to top