About The Role (and Challenges You’ll Be Helping To Solve!):
We are looking to add an experienced Sales Manager (official title: "Sales Executive") to our team who will act as a main growth driver to position YipitData's must-have products within the investment field and close on targeted opportunities.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for effectively managing the whole sales process from the beginning to the end, including qualifying new leads, identifying prospects, creating advocates for our products and constantly assisting them find answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with our research and data product teams.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in subscription sales in a fast-paced environment with a short sales-cycle
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding sales goals
- You have successfully introduced a complex product (financial preferred but not required) to new customers
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- You are excited about the integration of data and financial analysis
- With a high EQ, you are sensitive to clients’ needs and quickly develop warm client relationships
- You are resourceful, resilient, and have strong oral and written communication - including great questioning - skills
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life and we actually mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.