- New York, NY
About The Role:
We are expanding our research team by hiring Research Associates to develop fundamental research for our popular subscription data products. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-4 years of experience who wants to lead the data-driven future of investment research. You could be a good fit if your background includes buyside or sellside research, management consulting, or have experience utilizing data to understand business trends and solve customer problems. This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), or anywhere in the US.
As a Research Associate, you’ll gain experience in:
- Data Driven Research: Create and communicate valuable insights from our datasets
- SQL-driven Granular Analysis: Learn to derive trends from large datasets using advanced queries, building cohort, concentration, penetration, and competitive analyses
- New Product Development: Collaborate with our data team to help build new research products and features
- Customer Relationships: Become a trusted resource for our subscribers, the largest investors in the world
- Product Marketing: Work with our Sales and Marketing teams to position our products on clients calls, webcasts, and in press references
You're likely to succeed if you have:
- Experience in equity research or management consulting styled writing
- A background in business analysis and a passion for data-driven fundamental investing
- A commitment to learning new technology skills and working at a company where everyone learns to code
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related field
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary
- We care about your personal life and we actually mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top