We analyze billions of data points every day to provide accurate, detailed insights on ridesharing, e-commerce marketplaces, payments and more. Our on-demand insights team uses proprietary technology to identify, license, clean and analyze the data many of the world’s largest investment funds and corporations depend on.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company with offices located in NYC (where we are based in), Hong Kong, and Shanghai, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and The Carlyle Group with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and transparency.
About The Role:
Our Hong-Kong office (launched in 2017) and Shanghai office (launched in 2018) are continuously and fastly growing. We are looking for a motivated Product Specialist to join our Asia Revenue Team and build trust and strong partnership with prospective customers by providing valuable product insights.
As our Asia Product Specialist, you will become a domain expert on investor debates and key questions, data sources and methodologies, and our product’s successful positioning in the market. You will communicate this expertise to prospective and existing customers via calls, meetings, webcasts, and conferences by utilizing data insight education and answering questions on how our product offerings are differentiated.
As Our Product Specialist You Will Gain Experience In:
- Data-Driven Research: Distill and communicate valuable insights from our syndicated subscription data products.
- Product Development: Collaborate with our research team to provide feedback received from prospects and identify opportunities for building new products and features.
- Client Relationships: Establish yourself as a domain expert for the largest investors in the world!
- Product Marketing: Become a trusted resource for our Sales and Marketing teams, helping the extended team position our products through calls, webcasts, and marketing material. Attend sales meetings and own training on product differentiation and prioritization.
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have 2-4 years of experience in capital markets (or a capital markets adjacent role like private equity investments), as well as client facing experience
- Professional working proficiency (oral and written) in English and Mandarin
- A background in investment research and a passion for data analysis
- Knowledge of finance & accounting
- A commitment to learning new technology skills
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business or a related field
- You are energized by contributing to the future of data-driven investment research and are interested in capital markets
- You are passionate about helping our clients be successful and care deeply about understanding their investment questions and processes
- You are both a self-starter and a team player
- You are excited to learn and continuously improve
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build-out a new function
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes a highly competitive salary & bonus plan
- We care about your personal life and we actually mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous insurance, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.