Client Management Associate
- New York, NY
About The Role:
We are looking for a Client Management Associate (official title: Client Strategy Associate) to join our team and support our growing client base in making better investment decisions. Our goal is to be a research partner with our clients, almost an extension of their team. We do this being experts on our products and the associated investment narratives, understanding exactly what names our clients currently care about and why, then providing proactive engagement and real-time responses to ensure we’re answering their key questions and maximizing value from our product offering.
As our Client Strategy Associate at YipitData, you will:
- Support a growing number of clients and cultivate relationships by:
- Finding new and creative ways to drive value and grow user engagement
- Becoming a trusted resource for our clients by providing premium service
- Identifying and/or supporting upsell opportunities to augment contract value
- Advocating for client needs cross-departmentally
- Creating and executing on account growth & engagement strategies
- Develop account management skills that will make you a core contributor to the revenue team with significant growth opportunity
You are likely to succeed if:
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant client facing experience
- You are passionate about making your clients successful and care deeply about their investment questions and process
- You are energized by contributing to the future of data-driven investment research and are genuinely interested in investment research and the markets
- You can manage a high-touch, high-volume client base
- You are both a self-starter and a team player
What We Offer :
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & bonus
- We care about your personal life and we actually mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust. To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top