New datasets are being created every day and companies need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role (and Challenges You’ll Be Helping To Solve!):
We are looking to add an experienced Client Development Manager (official title: "Sales Executive") to our Corporate team who will act as a main growth driver to position YipitData's must-have products within the corporate sector and close on targeted opportunities.
As a Sales Executive - Corporate, you will be responsible for effectively managing the whole sales process from the beginning to the end, including qualifying new leads, identifying prospects, creating advocates for our products and constantly assisting them find answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with our research and data product teams.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in subscription and/or research sales in a fast-paced environment
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding sales goals
- You have experience selling into large enterprises, negotiating contracts with sophisticated procurement teams and liaising with the senior executives across several business functions such as strategy, sales, marketing, and data/analytics
- You have experience selling a new product or service
- You have successfully introduced a complex product to new customers
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- You are excited about the integration of data into strategic decision making
- With a high EQ, you are sensitive to clients’ needs and quickly develop warm client relationships
- You are resourceful, resilient, and have strong oral and written communication - including great questioning - skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build a new business from the ground up
- You love solving ambiguous problems and are willing to persevere through the highs and lows of creating something new
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Corporate team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.