Yext Senior Inside Sales Associate, SMB
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
We think big, we learn fast – and we get stuff done. We are powered by an incredibly talented group of employees who work to deliver value to our customers, publishing partners and internet users with actions in line with our company values.
Our Senior Sales Associates are a key component that drives our success and we’re looking to expand the team! Think you got what it takes? Yext is looking for motivated and hungry individuals to master the art of prospecting, negotiating and closing business, while making a huge impact in driving one of the fastest growing start-ups in NYC! Salary is competitive with uncapped commission.
- Interact with business owners across the US in explaining Yext’s product offering
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet monthly sales goals
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong account management and implementation skills
- Provide marketing feedback to assist executives in company growth
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 3 years experience in an inside sales environment
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work on your toes both individually and in a team setting
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Stay focused and motivated, while maintaining effective time-management skills
- Drive to think strategically and succeed in a fast-paced environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top