Visual Web Designer
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated products. Our work is leaps and bounds beyond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Project Management, Creative, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We're Growing! Yext needs a ridiculously talented entry-level Visual Web Designer to augment our creative team. You'll be designing elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Creative Lead, fellow Visual Designers, Project Managers and the Development Team. You’ll be a key player in maintaining the visual design bar, evolving our prototyping process, and improving our team’s craft. Our SaaS software is extremely powerful, but the aesthetic experience should always be effortless and intentional.
- Producing high-quality visual Web designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials)
- Creating and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into a product
- Pushing creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Partnering with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience. Summer 2018 graduates are encouraged to apply!
- 0-2 years of professional experience as visual designer for web applications and services
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Box, Invision App, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of type-o’s
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap screen sizes and 12-column grid principle
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Director, Ecosystem Partnerships
Tyler acts as an important liaison between Yext’s internal Strategy Team and third-party publishing partners, like Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo.
Back to top