UPWARD | Yext Rotational Program
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
UPWARD is a unique opportunity for individuals looking to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in NYC. Yext’s mission is perfect information everywhere, and the mission of UPWARD is to develop future leaders by empowering, mentoring, and enabling them to innovate and learn across a variety of teams, products, and focus areas. Yext is looking for exceptional candidates to join our founding rotational program. The 18-month accelerated program is designed to jumpstart your career in technology. The program provides participants with a foundational understanding of Yext technology and business knowledge through rotations within departments like operations, revenue, strategy, and marketing. We are building a world-class team pioneering the brand-new category of DKM. As we work to hit aggressive goals, this program will play a key part in the continued growth and success of Yext.
- Each rotation is designed to build business acumen for each participant through detailed education in each department.
- All participants will be matched with a department manager and a sidekick who will provide continuous support and career advice.
- Participants who successfully complete the 18-month rotational program will be eligible for permanent placement.
- Participate in three 6-month rotations to master the Yext platform, product, and business processes.
- Learn to interpret client and other stakeholder requests and effectively communicate needs to other teams.
- Gain intimate knowledge of how Yext solves the business problems our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and detractors face on a regular basis.
- Test new product features and workflows and deliver meaningful product feedback.
- Manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously, including setting goals, developing timelines, and managing task completion.
- Cross-collaborate with multiple teams to ensure we are exceeding client expectations.
- Bachelor degree, master’s degree, or similar college level education.
- 1-2 years of experience in but not limited to operations, consulting, project management, financial services, or analyst role.
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT (SQL is a plus!).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Highly self-motivated, fast learner, world-class communicator and thrives amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines and consistent change.
- Proven ability to meet stretch goals in a challenging environment.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well in a team.
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and creating recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Tim B.Preferred Partner
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top