- New York, NY
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking an experienced treasury professional to join our growing team. The Treasury Manager will be responsible for building and transforming the Company's Treasury function including cash management, forecasting, banking administration, credit compliance reporting, insurance and certain other treasury related operations. In addition to managing members of the treasury team, this role will partner with Tax, FP&A and Finance teams. Reporting to the Controller, this role this role offers a tremendous opportunity to make a positive impact with a growing company and to work collaboratively with senior leaders at Yext.
The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to lead Treasury professionals and cross-functional teams. Candidate must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills
What You'll Do
- Maintain and report on daily cash management and positioning for all company entities/bank accounts.
- Approve, supervise and review company-wide payments and cash flows.
- Prepare and design company’s various cash flow forecasts for each entity.
- Perform financial modeling to maintain adequate liquidity for all entities.
- Manage and monitor processes for corporate credit cards and bank account access/authorization.
- Manage and administer cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage company’s insurance provider and respond to any insurance related requests.
- Monitor and report on investment portfolios including working capital.
- Manage the company’s debt compliance and reporting process.
- Provide technical and other support for process improvement and other projects as needed.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education required. Advanced degree in finance or business preferred
- 6+ years of corporate treasury experience
- Hands on experience in cash flow forecasting
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required
- Experience working in global business environment a plus
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
- Experience with Kyriba is a plus
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top