Technical Project Management 2018 Summer Intern Program
The Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated products. Our team includes Project Management, Creative, and Software Engineering resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of challenges and keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Yext is hiring summer interns for our Technical Project Management team in Tysons Corner, VA to assist with implementations of our “Pages” product and custom development efforts. You’ll work side by side with our experienced PM team to learn about our processes and how to partner with our clients. We work with Fortune 500 and brand-name businesses to define requirements, manage project milestones, and collaborate with Yext’s in-house creative and development teams to deliver the project. We are a friendly, high-achieving group that values strong team dynamics and collaborative problem solving. An ideal team member is someone who can build strong relationships with other functional groups and quickly learn the moving parts of our business.
- Interns selected for this program will learn about the fundamentals of project management, and develop their skills through the following activities:
- Assist with the management of day-to-day execution of Enterprise project implementations.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing project progress and timelines; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects
- Support review sessions with the client and project team
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the Yext product offerings
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- BA/BS degree in any discipline, graduating by May 2019
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Advanced technical skills and experience with software packages like Excel, Microsoft Project, Omniplan, Visio, and Word
- Fluency in additional languages (such as French, Spanish, or German) are a plus but are not required to apply
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, unlimited snacks, and a daily meal allowance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Tysons Corner, VA. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top