Strategic Account Manager, Partner
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The rapidly growing Partner Division at Yext is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development responsible for growing revenue within existing Strategic Accounts across the United States. You can learn more about our clients and their stories here.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you are responsible for growing our footprint within existing clients. You are committed to partnering with clients to help teach them about the additional benefits from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales and account management; the ability to negotiate with and navigate large organizations; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with variable compensation tied to objectives and growth of clients business.
- Manage a strategic book of business for a multi million dollar account
- Build solid customer relationships and act as an important point of contact for customers’ day-to-day needs
- On board clients to ensure optimal client experience
- Collect and synthesize client feedback to deliver to management
- Introduce upgrades and new features
- Deliver satisfied client relationships that result in references, case studies, and renewals
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales and operations to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met.
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients happy and expectations realistic
- Stay abreast of industry news, innovations, trends and best practices
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews
- Take ownership of the customer experience post-sales
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of Account Management of National Brands or Partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with Account Executives to deliver client solutions
- Ability to identify and escalate new business opportunities with existing clients
- Background in sales/marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills- both verbal and written
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Successful multi-tasker with the ability to act autonomously
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Local, Display and or SAAS Experience
- Strong communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top