Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services, including Apple Maps, Microsoft Bing, Facebook, Google Maps, Instagram, Siri and Yelp. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales. Learn more about how we help put business on the map at yext.com.
The Yext engineering team drives the technology behind our revolutionary product offering! We’re looking for Software Engineers to help us continue building out our product and services. Our team works in an agile environment running two-week sprints that culminate with demos of features in progress. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Build storage systems, libraries, and frameworks.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ year of industry experience
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Fluency with Java, C++, Python, or similar (we use mostly Java)
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington D.C.. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top