Software Engineer, Consulting
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for Software Engineers to help us build custom web and backend solutions for our enterprise clients! Our team uses the scrum development process with one-week sprints, and bi-weekly demos of the work completed. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
- Ensure feature compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
- Advise the engineering team on compatibility issues and tradeoffs
- Build tools to eliminate manual processes using technologies like Yeoman and Grunt
- Develop new features and enhancement for our iOS/Android mobile apps and SDKs
- Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working equally well with Designers and Software Engineers
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of relevant, industry experience
- Ability to easily move between backend and frontend technologies
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Familiarity with node.js, Ruby, and Go
- Experience writing software for iOS or Android
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights
in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top