Software Engineer, Consulting
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Yext is looking for Software Engineers to help us build custom web and backend solutions for our enterprise clients! Our team uses the scrum development process with one-week sprints, and bi-weekly demos of the work completed. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
- Ensure feature compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
- Advise the engineering team on compatibility issues and tradeoffs
- Build tools to eliminate manual processes using technologies like Yeoman and Grunt
- Develop new features and enhancement for our iOS/Android mobile apps and SDKs
- Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working equally well with Designers and Software Engineers
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of relevant, industry experience
- Ability to easily move between backend and frontend technologies
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Familiarity with node.js, Ruby, and Go
- Experience writing software for iOS or Android
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top