Senior Project Manager, Enterprise Program Management Office
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Senior Project Manager, Enterprise Program Management Office is responsible for driving success for Yext’s largest clients. The Senior Project Manager will be entrusted with building, managing, and communicating the project plan within Yext and directly to the client. As part of the larger Enterprise Program Management Office, this role will be dedicated to specific clients and responsible for ensuring the proper implementation of all Yext’s services in order to maximize their value with Yext’s software. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned project manager with experience working on large, complex software and service implementations. They should be capable of taking both a leadership and a supportive role when required. The person will be looked to as the center of excellence for project management and will act as an individual contributor with the potential to build out a team in the future. This person will report directly into the Program Manager, Enterprise Program Management Office.
- Build and manage complex, multiple stream project plans for Yext’s largest clients
- Oversee and collect all business requirements and Yext deliverables, with a particular focus on any unique customizations/connection points
- Manage and maintain all work plans, issue logs, and project communication
- Prioritize, organize, and set delivery expectations on client-specific product requests
- Organize meetings between client’s internal teams and Yext teams as necessary
- Architect project governance structure in collaboration with the Program Manager and client and execute throughout the project
- Track project hours, burn rates, and scope creep
- Partner with sales on additional opportunities identified via scope management and detailed project meetings
- Ultimately accountable for tracking project status and managing cross stream escalations to ensure a successful delivery of a given project
- Previous experience with the Big 4, ideally in a digital consulting capacity
- Experience working directly with external clients on large projects
- Experience managing projects over $10 million
- Experience working in a PMO or Center of Excellence, highly preferred
- At least 5 years experience working in a Project Manager role, ideally at a large software consulting company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or other project/program management training
- Comfort with MS Project and Omniplan
- Experience driving success on large-scale, complex SAAS software implementations
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills, with experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Google Docs)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into tangible deliverables
- Management experience a plus, not required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top