Senior Manager, Client Operations
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Senior Manager, Client Operations, you will oversee multiple teams of Operations Analysts and be responsible for the productivity and success of said teams and its members while working closely with the Operations leadership team. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on intelligent search, as we work to hit aggressive goals.
- Manage project priorities and technical resources of multiple operations teams that provide platform consulting and implementation services to our customers
- Train new managers on effective leadership, feedback, delegation and coaching
- Conduct bi-weekly 1:1's with team members and assists in their career development and functional training
- Work closely with key members of the Revenue org to ensure we are exceeding client and partner expectations
- Develop key metrics for the teams and reports these consistently to department leadership
- Designs or reviews new processes and procedures based on business needs
- Consult with clients and other departments on product capabilities
- Generate ad-hoc reports utilizing Excel, SQL, Salesforce and data visualization tools for various stakeholders throughout the organization
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of operations, consulting, finance, or analyst experience
- 2+ years as a manager or team lead
- Experience conducting performance reviews and providing feedback
- Experience at successfully managing difficult personnel situations
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL, Salesforce and ZenDesk knowledge is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top