Senior Finance Applications Architect
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
In the IT group at Yext, we are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and business partners – who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports Yext's ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
The Senior Finance Applications Architect will play a key technical leadership role in leading and defining the core architecture in the major Finance Systems in the Business Applications Team at Yext. She/he will be responsible for leading the key projects and can speak with ease to the business and engineers. He/She will oversee the projects ensuring their successful execution and continued alignment to the overall architecture and data management direction at Yext.
He / She will build and lead a team of a highly-collaborative and results-oriented IT staff tasked with delivering key projects and maintenance efforts the create an eco-system of cloud applications that are set to scale with the hyper growth trajectory of Yext.
Because the role requires a high degree of internal customer interaction, the candidate must have superior communication and influencing skills, an understanding of business process and systems and the ability to organize and prioritize end user issues/requests.
This position is a People Manager and reports to the Sr. Director of Global Business Applications.
- Lead the effort to establish, define, maintain and communicate Finance Systems architecture guidelines, standards and best practices across the Enterprise
- Collaborate closely with other solution architects to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Guide and mentor delivery teams in all aspects of delivery, process optimization in regards to the Financial Systems.
- Perform project design reviews and audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed in the Finance applications
- Develop and maintain design documents, a technical roadmap and investment plan for the evolution of the enterprise data integration platforms and technologies
- A minimum of 5 years of experience architecting large scale data systems with at least three large scale implementations with progressively larger degrees of responsibility and scope of implementation specifically focused on Financial Systems
- Experience with Netsuite a must, also experience with Budgeting and Planning tools.
- Experience with data analysis, data profiling and data quality techniques, methodologies and tool
- Excellent planning and execution skills with a proven ability to establish and meet impactful goals and objectives with regard to Financial Applications
- Prior experience with Zuora and Anaplan a plus.
- Excellent change management skills and ability to operate effectively in fast paced environment.
- Experience with SaaS based solution and cloud architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and develop teams in collaboration with overall IT strategy.
- Knowledgeable in SOX compliance and information security.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt quickly and easily.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top