Senior Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- New York, NY
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for a Senior Diversity & Inclusion Manager who will be responsible for setting the D&I long-term strategy and defining our approach as it relates to diversity and inclusion across our workforce. We are looking for someone who is passionate about both setting the strategy, as well as working closely with Yext six “Intersect” Employee Resource Groups in driving participation and engagement.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this individual will bring thought leadership, deep insights from both qualitative and quantitative data, and strategic thinking to the role. This person will partner with Yext’s leadership team to discuss their diversity needs, Yext’s ERGs, as well as HR, Recruiting, and People Analytics.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement diversity and inclusion strategies in partnership with HR and Recruiting leaders as it relates to recruitment, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and retention
- Influence better decisions related to people practices and HR priorities through compelling data, analysis and recommendations for Yext's business that aligns with the company's people values
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress
- Lead Yext’s Intersect group meetings where the different ERGs meet to discuss activities, concerns, and strategies
- Partner with each ERG to ensure that they have support and a voice on the People Operations team
- Establish governance, mission, budget and oversight for all D&I work that impacts Yext's workforce
- Partner with People Analytics team to develop and analyze metrics for measuring progress and effectiveness of the diversity and inclusion strategy
What You Have
- 12+ years of experience in either HR, or Talent Management or Product Management or Diversity and Inclusion or other disciplines
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external and internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
- Keen ability to drive change: to transform, align and inspire in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with a natural orientation towards community building and organizing
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top