Senior Compensation Analyst
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Yext is seeking a talented and business-oriented Senior Compensation Analyst to join its growing People Operations Team in New York. This role reports to the Senior Director of Total Rewards and will play a key role in facilitating the day to day activities of the company’s compensation function, with particular emphasis on Yext’s global equity incentive programs.
- Manage the daily administration of Yext’s equity programs on a global basis
- Update and maintain Certent’s Equity Management Platform to ensure the accuracy and integrity of Yext’s equity data
- Prepare and distribute grant agreements for both new hire and on-going grants
- Partner with HR and Legal to ensure on-going program and award compliance on a global basis
- Serve as the primary point of contact with our external brokerage firm to execute employee option exercises (including 10b5-1 transactions), ensuring accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to the respective Payrolls, all the way through to timely settlement of all trades
- Partner with our external brokerage firm to process vesting and release of restricted stock units, and coordinate with US and International Payroll on accurate tax withholding
- Assist in the preparation and filing of Section 16 reports
- Perform periodic reconciliation of records between HR, Payroll, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Work with internal and external auditors and Finance team for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensure that tight internal controls are in place and procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Create and generate recurring reports for multiple internal and external corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, etc.), and respond timely to ad hoc data requests from various business partners
Other Essential Duties
- Partner with HR Business Partners to provide compensation support and council for client issues.
- Work with staffing and business clients to assist in hiring and retention of employees.
- Complete detailed analyses to support the design and development of compensation programs to better align corporate compensation structure with current industry trends and business needs.
- Identify opportunities for compensation process and team workflow improvement; recommend solutions leveraging best practices. Develop and document processes/procedures as appropriate.
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure the integrity of employee and job data within the ADP HRIS.
- Assist with modifying/designing new HR policies and practices as they apply to compensation.
- Manage pieces of both large and small compensation projects accordingly. These projects are outside of the normal annual programs; responsible for establishing a project plan, coordinating and managing resources, monitoring project budget, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Finance or Human Resources
- 5+ years’ experience administering options, RSUs and ESPPs in a global public company
- CEP and/or CCP designation preferred
- Experience working with Certent and ADP a definite plus
- Knowledge of SEC and tax regulations related to equity compensation plans
- Flexibility and eagerness to work hard in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, process-driven, and client-focused team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform self-audit to ensure data integrity and utmost accuracy at all times
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top