Senior Art Director
We are currently seeking a hardworking, astonishingly creative, and freakishly results-driven Senior Art Director to join our Marketing Team in New York City. The Senior Art Director is second-in-command to the VP, Creative Director and will assist in leading and mentoring a small but growing team of creatives while also being a strong and multi-disciplined individual contributor.
- Serve as second-in-command to the VP, Creative Director
- Assist in leading and mentoring a group of creatives that include traditional and digital designers, videographers, and front-end developers.
- Contribute to Yext’s overall brand vision and strategy
- Create and implement branding systems for Yext’s sub-brands, events, and products
- Design pixel-perfect digital and printed collateral such as user interfaces, landing pages, emails, marketing documents, thought leadership publications, event signage, and premiums for the Yext Digital & Creative Services Team
- Drive innovation and differentiation of the Yext brand
- Continually look for ways to optimize design and workflows to improve performance and results
- An energetic, flexible, and approachable work style
- 7+ years creative experience at a marketing tech company, digital agency or client-side creative group.
- 2+ years management experience
- Extraordinary design and typography skills with an eye to building flexible branding systems
- Proven experience both digital UX and traditional print design as well as video and photo production
- Expert knowledge of creative process, the Adobe Creative Suite, and design tools including Powerpoint, and Sketch
- BA or advanced degree in Visual Design or relative practical/technical experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Self-motivated, dedicated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Passionate aesthete whose skills don’t fit neatly into a box: your right brain loves creativity and design in all of its forms, while your left brain loves finding simple solutions to complex challenges in both the digital and real-world end-user experience
- Passionate for digging deeper into new technologies and industry trends, and can offer ideas for new and creative applications of Yext’s content and thought leadership
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Director, Ecosystem Partnerships
Tyler acts as an important liaison between Yext’s internal Strategy Team and third-party publishing partners, like Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo.
Back to top