Sales Training & Enablement Manager
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
- Become an expert on Yext solution and effectively articulate value proposition and benefits
- Collaborate with sales leadership to determine key needs and define sales enablement tools and initiatives that will improve efficiencies and drive results
- Create enablement curriculum plan to support achievement of sales and revenue goals
- Develop and implement a streamlined sales & account management on-boarding and continuing education program
- Work across all functions to bring the best training materials, tools and presentations to the curriculum
- Track and report on training progress and skills mastery to demonstrate overall performance improvement
- Work with Product Marketing to create consistent, effective and engaging sales messaging
- Develop a suite of sales enablement tools that span the sales cycle
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer on sales tools and best practices
- Manage the sales enablement content repository
- Measure the level of usage across tools to provide guidance on business impact, adoption etc.
- BA/BS degree, with 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in Sales (with proven ability to influence and/or close business) and/or Sales Training & Enablement with a background in product marketing/solution marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience working in a startup
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Strong project management skills
- Completed sales methodology/sales technique training course
- Experience using Salesforce CRM platform highly preferred
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong execution skills with ability to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Hyper attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Deadline driven
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top