Sales Training & Enablement Manager
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
- Become an expert on Yext solution and effectively articulate value proposition and benefits
- Collaborate with sales leadership to determine key needs and define sales enablement tools and initiatives that will improve efficiencies and drive results
- Create enablement curriculum plan to support achievement of sales and revenue goals
- Develop and implement a streamlined sales & account management on-boarding and continuing education program
- Work across all functions to bring the best training materials, tools and presentations to the curriculum
- Track and report on training progress and skills mastery to demonstrate overall performance improvement
- Work with Product Marketing to create consistent, effective and engaging sales messaging
- Develop a suite of sales enablement tools that span the sales cycle
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer on sales tools and best practices
- Manage the sales enablement content repository
- Measure the level of usage across tools to provide guidance on business impact, adoption etc.
- BA/BS degree, with 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in Sales (with proven ability to influence and/or close business) and/or Sales Training & Enablement with a background in product marketing/solution marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience working in a startup
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Strong project management skills
- Completed sales methodology/sales technique training course
- Experience using Salesforce CRM platform highly preferred
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong execution skills with ability to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Hyper attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Deadline driven
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights
in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top