Sales Manager, Partnership Sales
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are looking for a driven Sales Manager with proven experience as team leaders to help scale our Partner Sales operations. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and mentoring day-to-day operations for teams of 8-12 Senior / Account Executives.
- Build, oversee and help drive a team of S/AE’s that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- Develop and test new sales strategies and tactics, replicating those that are most successful
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management, Consulting and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions
- Work closely with Product Marketing on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience exceeding quota in an individual contributor role
- 2+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing a sales team and exceeding team quotas
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Results oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding quota
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal and external)
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible individual
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights
in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top