Sales Development Representative (m/f/x)
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for a talented and personable Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our expanding sales team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business through top of the funnel activities that contribute to the lifeblood of our organization’s revenue. This team is a feeder organization for our sales team.
Our SDRs are often the first point of contact to engage with potential customers, so they will be responsible for representing Yext’s brand, products, and services that align with their business objectives. To do this, you’ll become an expert in our business, digital marketing, SaaS and technology as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
A Day in the Life
- Generate sales opportunities through the qualification of inbound leads via telephone, e-mail, and other automated lead nurturing activities.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity record through using Salesforce, Salesloft, and other automation platforms.
- Drive revenue by setting sales meetings for Account Executives across all channels of our business.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation for events and campaigns.
- Articulate and evangelize Yext’s value proposition to decision-makers across a variety of verticals and business sizes.
- Follow-up and qualify inbound leads from web enquiries, demonstration requests, content downloads, webinars, conferences, and other marketing activations.
- Arrange discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for Account Executives
- Document daily activities in Salesforce.
- Become a Yextpert at articulating our value proposition to customers that range in both size and industry.
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Preferably, you are business fluent in German and English
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrated a passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top