Sales Development Representative, Enterprise
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Sales Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail and more.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying, developing, and driving revenue inside Yext’s total addressable market. Yext manages around 500,000 business locations in a total available market of 50,000,000 business locations globally. The SDR's role is to funnel that demand into actionable sales opportunities that lead to closed deals!
In this role you will:
- Engage with prospects via telephone and email
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into must-win strategic accounts
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into pipeline opportunities
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital location management space
- Partner with experienced Directors and Account Executives
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Run Account Based Business Development plays into Yext’s most strategic accounts
- Have fun!
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork
- You've done something exceptional
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university or 4 years relevant work experience. Business or Technical Degree a plus
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top