Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The primary responsibility is to support the development of new opportunities from prospects and new business from existing clients. Working closely with Sales and internal subject matter experts, this role will focus on planning and managing teams through the bid process, and effectively driving and articulating Yext’s proposition and solutions through client-facing documentation, in a professional and persuasive manner. This role will be based in our New York office.
- Create the infrastructure for a dynamic global RFP team down the line
- Coordinate all aspects of a client response, ensuring timely delivery of "best in class" bid responses
- Take responsibility for the management of bids, including planning the bid, coordinating and writing the response documentation
- Consult with Sales and Pre-Sales to interpret the client-specific solution or service offering and produce a persuasive sales document and/or presentation
- Build sustainable cross-functional working relationships across the business and specified clients
- Conduct data analyses as needed to source statistics for inclusion in documentation
- Experience writing client-facing documents
- Strong planning, management and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to maintain deadlines
- Excellent communication, articulate and demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Possess a critical eye in terms of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and deadline pressures while consistently delivering high quality work consistently
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Effectively liaise with all levels of management and regional teams
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials/documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Commercial acumen, understanding of business drivers, broad solutions, and the outsourcing market
- Must have a proven record of troubleshooting and resolution
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a bid management role required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top