Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail and more.
Yext is seeking a Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales who can help us continue to deliver best in class performance and availability to our Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. The role will be responsible for managing team of regional sales reps generating revenue by closing sales directly with clients, via face-to-face contact. This is a hands-on combo coach/player management role.
- Build, oversee and help drive a team of regional field sales representatives that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization.
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- Perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Develop and test new sales strategies and tactics, replicating those that are most successful
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management, Consulting and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions
- Work closely with Product Marketing on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience exceeding quota in an individual contributor enterprise sale
- 3+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing an enterprise sales team and exceeding team quotas
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Results oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal and external)
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible individual
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top