Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll play an integral role in scaling our company. You will ensure a seamless, candidate-friendly hiring process, supporting the Staffing Team with day-to-day functions such as scheduling, corresponding with candidates and outside agencies, helping new hires, and much more. By providing great customer service and smoothly managing all the details, you’ll contribute to the overall success and growth of the company while also shaping your career in Staffing.
- Support the Staffing Team with all aspects of the recruiting process
- Schedule interviews, organize candidate travel, and monitor interviews through
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Help manage and create an amazing candidate experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems
- Experience working with document software, including word processing and spreadsheets
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top