Publisher Operations Analyst
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The Publisher Operations Analyst is a key member of our operations team and acts as a liaison for the Yext PowerListings Network. Yext is looking for a driven and organized individual to help maintain and improve our publisher network. As a member of the “Pub Ops” team, you’ll oversee and maintain a subset of our publisher integrations. You’ll grow to be the primary point of knowledge on your assigned publishers and will work with various teams across the organization to manage and resolve issues related to those publishers. We work directly with over 65 publishers to ensure that all of our customers’ information is live, updated and searchable, giving our customers an edge in the local search marketplace.
- Investigate, interact, track and resolve issues with both external partners and internal teams
- Maintain a working understanding of publisher integrations, status and problems
- Test new and existing product features for each of your publisher partners
- Stay ahead of potential integration problems with daily and periodic quality audits
- Improve the general visibility and appearance of our listings
- BA/BS in engineering or related technical field
- 0-2 years of work experience in an engineering or highly technical role
- Strong grasp of analyzing data with solid spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. Excel, SQL)
- Applied knowledge of SQL, APIs, PowerShell or other databases
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Strong problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Curiosity and desire to figure things out and get things done
- Comfortable with significant responsibility in a fast-paced environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top