Publisher Operations 2017 Summer Intern
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Publisher Operations team acts as a liaison for the Yext PowerListings Network. As a summer intern in the “Pub Ops” team, you’ll learn about and assist with our publisher integrations. We work directly with over 65 publishers to ensure that all of our customers’ information is live, updated and searchable, giving our customers an edge in the local search marketplace.
- Investigate, interact, and track resolve issues with both external partners and internal teams
- Test new and existing product features for our publisher partners
- Stay ahead of potential integration problems with daily and periodic quality audits
- Junior/Class of 2018 studying for a BA/BS Degree (Seeking a major in a technical field preferred)
- Flexible, self-motivated, curious
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
- Strong grasp of analyzing data with solid spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. Excel, SQL)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top