Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext Product Managers design and innovate our revolutionary GeoMarketing Cloud. We meet customers, design product enhancements, work closely with partners, drive software projects, and manage launches. Our role is highly cross-functional – we are constantly presented with opportunities to learn new things and have a big impact throughout our business. We encourage outstanding individuals interested in having a key role at a great company to apply for this challenging and rewarding position.
- Meet with current and prospective customers to understand their needs to drive product planning
- Follow industry trends through exploring complementary and competitive products, meeting with partners, attending conferences, and investigating new technologies
- Contribute to company-level product planning by developing concepts into specs, evaluating them, and participating as we build a strategic product roadmap
- Generate, gather, and organize ideas for features and improvements for the Yext local marketing cloud, prioritize feature requests, and maintain part of the roadmap
- Investigate and analyze requests from customers, partners, and internal stakeholders, design solutions for them, and drive their implementation
- Design product enhancements and communicate designs orally, through diagrams, and through PRDs
- Facilitate software development projects, working with our design team, engineering team, and other stakeholders
- Coordinate feature launches, including orchestrating testing, documentation, training rollout sequencing, customer communication, and adoption measurement
- Work with partner companies to explore and drive business development initiatives
- Serve as a resource for other employees who have product questions, feature requests, and other needs
- Present current and future capabilities to both internal and external audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a product management, project management, or product-oriented technology role
- Product mindset - inclination and ability to envision a product and then marshal and drive resources to realize that vision
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment
- Able to generate creative, simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to quickly understand, reason about, and fluently discuss existing and proposed software systems
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative team environment
- Works well under pressure
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Solid work ethic
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top