Principal Sales Recruiter
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services, including Apple Maps, Microsoft Bing, Facebook, Google Maps, Instagram, Siri and Yelp. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales. Learn more about how we help put business on the map at yext.com.
Yext is seeking a talented Principal Sales Recruiter. This individual will own the responsibility and accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting and hiring Best In Class talent. Reporting to a Senior Director of Revenue Recruiting, you will work within a small team and be aligned to one or more BU's on a national and international level. You will be responsible for ensuring all external and internal sales recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with senior stakeholders (hiring managers and/or BU leaders) to plan and implement recruitment projects to ensure Yext hires the best external talent in-line with corporate strategy, and within pre-agreed project parameters including quality-of-hire, cost-per-hire, time-to-fill, etc. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost / direct channels including personal networking, database mining, and employee referrals and via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn etc). Where applicable, engage external research and search firms to attract appropriate talent to deliver against the corporate strategy.
- Develops and executes on candidate generation strategies and builds a pipeline of executives including directly sourcing candidates in line with talent demands
- Proactively uses e-recruitment tools and processes to source candidates
- Proactively identifies and recruits passive job seekers
Qualifying and Pre-Screening Candidates
- Follows a consistent process and best practice for selecting highest quality candidates
- Effectively represents and markets the Yext’s employment brand, the organization's business objectives and career options to potential candidates
- Readily identifies and addresses candidate objections
- Knows when to pursue and when to withdraw from engaging with a prospect
- Uses advanced communication probing techniques to elicit information
- Follows through on all issues to closing
- Identifies and anticipates candidates’ needs
- Summarizes each candidate's strengths, weaknesses and needs
- Delivers rejection to a candidate in an honest, sensitive and professional manner
Managing the Candidate & the Offer
- Provides appropriate support and advice to each candidate and is professional throughout the offer process
- Manages each candidate throughout the entire recruitment life-cycle
- Collaborates with hiring managers to create and deliver a comprehensive, compelling and balanced offer
- Differentiates Yext’s offer from other competing offers
- Builds meaningful and long-term candidate relationships
- Delivers highly persuasive communications with high potential candidates using all effective mediums
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Strong recruiting partner
- Strong experience in building partnerships with internal customers to deliver successful staffing strategies and recruits to the business
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10+ years of related business experience with at least five years of sales recruiting experience.
- Strong experience in senior level resourcing, selection and recruitment
- Previous in-house executive recruitment experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of applicant tracking systems and other in-house databases
- Proven senior level relationship management and development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/ direct channels
- The gravitas and ability to consult, influence, and advise at senior levels sales talent
- A mature, positive, deliberate and focused attitude
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington D.C.. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Director, Ecosystem Partnerships
Tyler acts as an important liaison between Yext’s internal Strategy Team and third-party publishing partners, like Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo.
Back to top