- New York, NY
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
As a Platform Manager, you will be responsible for providing platform configuration and data management services to our clients and partners. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on the power of data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard!
What You'll Do
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests and drive to completion
- Interpret client and other stakeholder requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs to other internal teams as necessary
- Partner closely with the account managers to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Analyze and Import client or partner data, and provide quality assurance over the information and content loaded into the Yext Platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients as well as internal teams
- Partner with customer support teams on complex client issues
- Test new product features and workflows and provide feedback to product management
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 1-3 years of operations, customer support, or analyst experience
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel)
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.
Back to top